While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- 3 WTF Charts
- White House Retaliates, "Condemns" Israeli Shelling Of UN School In Gaza
- Goldman's FOMC Post-Mortem: "Slightly Hawkish Tilt"
- Stocks Give Up Post-FOMC Gains, Dollar Drops, Gold Flat
- G7 Condemns Acts In Ukraine, Threatens To "Intensify The Costs" On Russia
- Fed Tapers Another $10 Billion, Raises Inflation Concerns, Plosser Dissents - Statement Redline
- WTI Crude Oil Tumbles Below $100 - 10-Week Lows
- FOMC Preview: Dashboards, Dissent, & "Degree-Of-Accommodation" Differences
- French Housing "In Total Meltdown", "Current Figures Are Disastrous"
- Treasury Yields Rise Most In 9 Months, Weak 7 Year Auction Does Not Help
- "US Will Feel Tangible Losses," Russia Prepares To Unleash Retaliatory Trade Wars
- Complacency Is Sowing The Seeds Of The Next Euro-Zone Crisis
- President Obama To Explain How Inventory Stuffing Is Good For All Of Us - Live...
- A SKeLeToN OF HiS OWN...
- GDP Deja Vu Stunner: Over Half Of US Growth In The Past Year Is From...