While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Snowden's "Shocked" Girlfriend Takes Down Her Blog, Keeps Flickr Photos Online
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- America's Next Economic Bonanza: Bigger Butts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Shia LaBeouf Flees To Britain Because "America Is Not Safe Enough" For Anti-Trump Exhibit
- The American Dream: An Endangered Ethos
- GOP Lawmaker: "If I Were A Betting Man, I'd Say There Won't Be A Vote...
- Millennials Don't Consider Themselves Adults Until 30
- Will Sean Spicer Announce A Delay On The Vote During Today's Presser? - Live Feed
- Sears Enters Death Spiral: Vendors Halt Shipments, Insurers Bail
- Dow Slides: Gasparino Says "No Deal" After Freedom Caucus Leaves White House
- Trader Warns: Forget The Healthcare Bill, "The Psychological Damage Has Been Done"
- Are Banks About To Derail The New U.S. Shale Boom?
- Eric Mindich's $12 Billion Eton Park Is Returning Capital To Investors: Here Are His Biggest...