While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
Zero Hedge Feed
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Stock Analysis 5-2-2016 (Video)
- Obamacare To Unveil "Price Shock" One Week Before The Elections
- Don't Sleep Through The Revolution: A Graduation Message For A Dark Age
- China Manufacturing PMI Disappoints - In Contraction For 14th Straight Month
- Ben Tanosborn: How Blacks & Latinos Will Lose The Election For The Democratic Party In...
- Are Central Banks Running the Oil Market or Just the World?
- “Nightmare” Mistake: Visa Free Travel For 80 Million Turks Coming Up
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery
- Every Time This Has Happened, A Recession Followed
- Debt: The Key Factor Connecting Energy & The Economy