While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Snowden's "Shocked" Girlfriend Takes Down Her Blog, Keeps Flickr Photos Online
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- America's Next Economic Bonanza: Bigger Butts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Limo Destroyed By Anti-Trump Rioters In DC Belongs To Muslim Immigrant, Fears Livelihood Lost
- The Protected, Privileged Establishment Versus The Working Class
- Now the Entire EU Is Told to Adopt a Basic Income
- December Existing Home Sales Plunge Most Since 2009, NAR Blames Rate "Surge" & Record Low...
- Trump To Auto CEOs: "We Are Bringing Manufacturing Back To The U.S. Big League"
- US Manufacturing PMI Near 3-Year Highs As Input Costs Soar Most In 28 Months
- Trump To Sign Executive Orders Advancing Keystone, Dakota Pipelines
- Senate Democrats Introduce $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan, Offer Trump Support If He Backs It
- Trump Is Keeping FBI Director Comey
- China Tells US To "Act And Speak Cautiously" In Response To Spicer "Threat" Over South...