While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- BofA Says Bearish Bonds Means Bullish Greenback
- Why Global Growth Is So Disappointing
- Live Feed From Scotland As The Results Start Trickling In
- The Next Crisis - Part 1
- The News In Pictures
- What Happens When Scottish Voters Give It Their 110%, According To CNN
- "We Are About To Arm Some Rebels And Drone Some More Folks" - Obama Statement...
- Australia Stunned After ISIS Plan To "Publicly Behead Random Person In Sydney" Foiled
- With A Market Cap Of $168 Billion, Alibaba Is Bigger Than...
- First YouGov Poll Predicts The Scottish "No's" Have It With 54% Of The Vote
- Alibaba Prices At $68: Here's What Happens Next
- You Know Your Country Is Broke When...
- Larry Ellison Steps Down As CEO Of Oracle
- S&P Hits All-Time Record High As Russell "Death Cross" Looms
- "Stocks Are More Crash-Prone Than Ever," Fleckenstein Slams "Fed's Idiot Policies"