While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Housing Industry Frets About the Next Brick to Drop
- Most Americans Are Slaves And They Don't Even Know It
- Meet Linebarger - The Government's Biggest Private Debt Collector
- Breaking Bad (Debt) - Episode One
- More Giant Craters Appear In Siberia, Scientists Nervous To Investigate
- 1987 Or 2015? The Gap Between Growth Expectations & Valuations Is "Ridiculous"
- STiNKiN BuLLeTS...
- "Massive Mis-Governance" - Q4 Obliterates The Case For QE And ZIRP
- Caught On Tape: The Moment Boris Nemtsov Was Assassinated
- Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag
- "Change" Indeed
- WSJ Praises "Waiter, Bartender Recovery" While 74% Of Americans Believe They Will Work Until They...
- Obama Decrees Ban On Ammo For The Most Popular Rifle In America
- Spot The Birth Of High-Frequency Trading
- As Greece Scrambles To End Its Bank Run, JPM Throws A Wrench: Says Deposit Outflows...