While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- When 'Anti-Government' Violence Erupts, Who Is Really At Fault?
- Ebola Epidemic Numbers Vastly Under-Reported Due To "Shadow Zones", WHO Warns
- What Does Bitcoin Mean For Austrian Money Theory?
- White House Accuses Russia Of Painting Military Vehicles White; Merkel Agrees "Actions Represent Dangerous Escalation"
- I SaiD NoT NYeT...NoT NYeT...
- Did Demand Concerns Spark The Biggest Drop In US Oil Rig Count Since 2012?
- Ukraine: A Perspective From Europe
- The Chart That The US Police Force Does Not Want You To See
- U.S. Wants to Bomb ISIS In Syria ... Maybe We Should (cough) First Stop ARMING...
- Janet Yellen Is An Insult To Americans
- Did The Fed's Magic Just Run Out?
- Chinese Fighter Crosses Within 30 Feet Of US P-8, White House Blasts "Provocative Action"
- 5 Things To Ponder: Interesting Stuff
- Stocks Stumble On J-Hole But Close Best Week In 4 Months
- California Droughts: Then And Now