While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- The NYPD Does It Again
- The Average Hedge Fund Is Down -1% YTD, And The Redemption Requests Are Now Flooding...
- Why Banks Should Not Be Allowed To Manipulate Metals Markets In 4 Simple Points
- Did The Tech Bubble Just Quietly Pop?
- What Does Oil Say About the True State of the Global Economy?
- Have Central Banks Entered An Undeclared War?
- Here Is The Only Thing You Need To Know As Goldman's|New York Fed's Bill Dudley...
- RBS Shares Tumble After Admitting Stress Test "Error"
- S&P 500 "Most Overbought" Since Feb 2012
- Deutsche Bank: "People Are Talking About Helicopter Money And Debt Cancellation Being The End Game"
- Bill Dudley Explains Why The New York Fed Is Not A Subsidiary Of Goldman Sachs...
- The S&P's GAAP P/E Ratio Rises Above 19X
- Speaker Boehner's Response To Obama's Executive Action: "Acting Like A Teenager"
- THe PeoPLe'S KeYNe'S...
- Goldman's Two-Word Summary Of The PBOC Rate Cut: "Slightly Useful"