While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Fed's Kocherlakota Explains Why He Wants Moar
- Despite Plunge In Spending, Consumer Confidence Jumps To 7-Year High
- Chicago PMI Smashes Expectations, Jumps To 12-Month High
- S&P 500 Spikes To Record High - How It Got There
- "The Most Important Chart For Investors" Flashback, And Why USDJPY 120 Is Now Coming Fast
- Nikkei Futures Halted Limit Up (+1100) As USDJPY Tops 112
- Ally Financial (Formerly GMAC) Admits DoJ Subpoenas On Mortgage-Related Activities
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means
- Despite Surprise Rate-Hike, Russian Ruble Crashes Most In 6 Years
- Where Is The "Low Gas Price Spending Spree": Consumer Spending Tumbles At Fastest Rate Since...
- Bank of Japan Reaction Context: Nikkei 225 Is Up 1000 Points In 7 Hours
- TRiCK O FReaK...
- Goldman On BOJ's Banzainomics: "We Highlight The Potential For Harsh Criticism Of Further Cost-Push Inflation"
- Frontrunning: October 31
- Shocking Bank Of Japan Trick And QE Boosting Treat Sends Futures To Record High