While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Another Oligarch Preaches To The Peasants: Charlie Munger Says "Prepare For Harder World"
- China Hard Landing: Blame The Smog
- Japanese Government Bonds Are Crashing - Biggest Surge in Yields In 2 Years
- Did Saudi Arabia Just Suffer Its Largest Foreign Capital Flight In 15 Years?
- China's Demographic Destiny Disaster (In 2 Simple Charts)
- Treasury Collateral Shortage Crosses The Atlantic, Makes European Landfall
- China's Stock Bubble Leaves BNP Speechless: "What Happens Next Is An Unknown-Unknown"
- Why Is Russia Building Massive Underground Bomb Shelters?
- The World's Greatest Oil Chokepoints, And Why Yemen Matters
- Caught On Tape: Saudi Warplanes Bomb Yemen
- The US Housing Bubble In One Chart: Home Prices Outpace Wage Growth 13:1
- The US-Iran "Misunderstanding"
- China "Is Not Another US", Does Not Seek "Yuan Hegemony"
- Bonds Shaken, Stocks Stirred; Oil & Dollar Will Die Another Day
- 3 Things: No Money, Wall Street's Big Scam, Bottom 80%