While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Secret Court Permits NSA To Keep Collecting Our Data
- The German Press Does It Again: "Give Me The Money Or I Shoot"
- Why Is the American Dream Dead In The South?
- Chinese Government "Losing Control": Stocks Are Collapsing, Hitting New Bear Market Lows
- China Completes Airstrip On Reef, Builds Military Facility On Second Island
- Government Trolls Are Using "Psychology-Based Influence Techniques" On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter
- NSA Leak Reveals Both Merkel And Schauble Saw Greek Debt As Unsustainable Even After Haircut
- Shale Drillers About To Be "Zero Hedged" As Loss Protection Expires
- Trading Stocks - It's Easier Than Farmwork... And Porn
- JPMorgan Banker: "We Can't Make Money Anymore..."
- 17 Year Federal Judge Savages 'War On Drugs': "This Is A War I Saw Destroy...
- Greek Banks To Run Out Of Physical Cash "In A Matter Of Days"
- Church Elder Defrauds Investors With "Holy Spirit" Day Trading System
- "There Are Obvious Signs Of Distress" In The Manufacturing Industry
- How Greece Has Fallen Victim To "Economic Hit Men"