While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- He Blew THeM ALRiGHT...
- Guest Post: A Rant - What I Learned From Ferguson
- "Now That's What I Call A Bubble"
- Stimulate This! Thoughts On Intergenerational Fairness
- Insight on Automation
- "We Are A Nation Built On The Rule Of Law"
- "This Is Madness"
- Presenting Bubbleology: The Science Of Bubble Money
- "We Blew It," Chuck Schumer Says Democrat Focus On Obamacare Was Wrong
- When a Bubble Isnâ€™t...?
- Guest Post: Did They Want More Violence In Ferguson? 10 'Coincidences' Too Glaring To Ignore
- Civil "Wrongs"
- Central Bank Credibility, The Equity Markets, And Gold
- A Tidal Wave of Gold Repatriations Could be Unleashed
- The American Dream Has Moved to Scandinavia