While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Snowden's "Shocked" Girlfriend Takes Down Her Blog, Keeps Flickr Photos Online
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- America's Next Economic Bonanza: Bigger Butts
Zero Hedge Feed
- North Korea Threatens To Sink "Doomed" US Nuclear Submarine
- Trump On Election Hacking: "Could Have Been China"
- Italy Warns Sudden Collapse Of Alitalia Would Lead To "Great Shock" For The Economy
- Russian Oligarch Suffers 50% Loss On Singapore Real Estate Sale
- Why Bubbles Are Like Porn
- Hedge Fund CIO: What Central Banks Have Done Is "Stunning, Unprecedented"
- Eric Peters: If Rates Ever Rise Above 3.5% "It Would Spark Massive Defaults"
- Lender Loan Crash: Nearly Every Major Regional Bank Missed Lending Estimate
- And The Worst-Performing Currency Since Trump's Election Is...
- Why "Disgusting" Rome Sends Trains Filled With Trash To Austria