While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Snowden's "Shocked" Girlfriend Takes Down Her Blog, Keeps Flickr Photos Online
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
Zero Hedge Feed
- Russia And China Will Hold Joint Naval Drills In Contested South China Sea
- The Power Of "Nyet" - How One Word Staggered Imperial Washington
- Bank Of Japan Shocks Market, Shuns Government Pressure: Leaves QE, Rates Unchanged, Questions Policy Effectiveness
- Did The DNC Hire Actors (At Below Minimum Wage) To Work At The Convention?
- Exposing Hillbama's Big Lie: The Central Issue In The U.S. Presidential Campaign
- Pokemon 'No': Nintendo Suffers Worst Week In 27 Years
- USDJPY Plunges Again
- Democrats Hacked Again: FBI Probing "Cyber Intrusion" At Fundraising Group
- DNC Grand Finale: Ladies Night, Hillary Unleashed (And Katy Perry!) - Live Feed
- Japanese Bond Futures Halted Without Warning