While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- It's Greece Vs Wall Street
- Dollar Drivers
- Swiss National Bank Scraps Hard Franc Ceiling, Replaces With Soft Ceiling Instead Local Press Reports
- Does Anyone Really Believe In A Grexit?
- Nomi Prins: The Sinister Evolution Of Our Modern Banking System
- Caught On Tape: Dijsselbloem To Varoufakis: "You Just Killed The Troika"
- The German 10 Year Bund Effectively a Call Option at 30 Basis Points
- Socialist Exceptionalism
- How Ukraine Can Save China From Its Existential Threat (Spoiler Alert: Girls)
- What Do They Know? Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out...
- 16% Of Global Government Bonds Now Have A Negative Yield: Here Is Who's Buying It
- "King Dollar" Is Crushing 'Recovery'Dreams, 87% Of US Companies Have Guided Lower
- Here's Some Frightening Honesty (Courtesy Of The US Congress)
- The AAPL Effect: Q4 Earnings Growth Without Apple: 0%; With Apple: 2.1%
- The Black Swan Of Super Bowls: "Ticket Prices Are Being Manipulated To The Extreme"