While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Snowden's "Shocked" Girlfriend Takes Down Her Blog, Keeps Flickr Photos Online
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
Zero Hedge Feed
- How Many Monitors Does The Co-CEO Of The World's Biggest Hedge Fund Need
- Hershey Plunges After Mondelez Pulls Offer To Buy Company
- Risk-Parity Panic Looms As Bonds, Stocks, Gold Rally; Reject Fed Hawkish Chatter
- Mission Creep - How The Fed Will Justify Maintaining Its Excessive Balance Sheet
- Dallas Fed Respondent: "Sometime After The Election, Data Will Show That In 2016 The U.S....
- Iceland Sounds Alarm After Largest Volcano Rocked By Big Earthquake Cluster
- Trump Applauds Huma's Decision To Dump "Pervert Sleaze" Weiner
- Mike Maloney: "This Is The Peak"
- New DNC Chair Says Outrage Over Clinton's Pay-To-Play Is Attempt To "Criminalize Normal Behavior"
- Ron Paul: The Right Lessons From Obamacare's Meltdown