While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Air Asia Confirms Lost Contact With Indonesia Flight After Crew Asked For "Unusual Route", 155...
- Supreme Court Rules Police Can Violate The 4th Amendment (If They Are Ignorant Of The...
- North Korea Calls Obama A "Monkey", Threatens "Inescapable Deadly Blows"
- After Hong Kong's "Money Drop", 2 Arrested For 'Picking Up' $2 Million
- The Keynesian End Game Crystalizes In Japanâ€™s Monetary Madness
- North Korea Trolls Obama: Compares US President To "A Monkey In A Tropical Jungle"
- 2014: The Year Propaganda Came Of Age
- Holiday Hangover - UPS Expects 15% Surge In "Dirty Business" Of Xmas Gift Returns
- Yellen Capital LP Was 'Half-Right' In H2 2014
- "Blind Faith In Policymakers Remains A Bad Trade That's Widely Held"
- "Hookers & Blow" Lift Britain Over France As World's 5th Largest Economy
- Simplifying The Message To Cuba's Castro Brothers From 11 US Presidents
- Greek Prime Minister: "It's Best For The Country" To Do Away With Democracy
- How Central Banks Saved The World (Stocks) In 2014
- Future Shock - The Unsustainable Often Ends Abruptly