While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Giving "Thanks" To The Fed - Holiday Dinner Has Never Been More Expensive
- Busted: Hillary Caught Coordinating With CNN To Smear Rand Paul
- After Arresting Hundreds Of Stock Traders, China Cracks Down On "Malicious" Metals Sellers Next
- As If The French Did Not Have Enough Problems
- Overheard At The Trumpsgiving Day Parade
- Buy! And Hold?
- 800 Shotguns Headed To Belgium From Turkey Seized In Italy
- Yet More Rigging By Big Banks – This Time It’s Interest Rate Swaps
- US Blames Afghanistan Hospital Massacre On "Malfunctioning Sensors," "Human Error"
- The Real Non-PC Reason We Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 And Counting, Texas Likely To See Massive Layoffs Soon
- "The Redcoats Are Coming!" Britain Moves Closer To Launching Anti-ISIS Airstrikes In Syria
- Global Stocks Rise; US Traders Gives Thanks For Higher Equity Futures
- OFFICIAL RELEASE: World Silver Deficits –12 Years Running
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President