While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- De-Dollarization Du Jour: Russia Backs BRICS Alternative To SWIFT
- U.S. Households Under Pressure: Stagnant Incomes, Rising Basic Expenses
- Is Bad News, Bad Again? Europe And US Stocks Slump
- GDP Report Confirms Global Trade Is Crashing, And Why That Is Good News For Some
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Slumps To 6-Month Lows, Current Conditions Tumble
- Goldman Sachs Warns â€śToo Much Debtâ€ť Threatens World Economy
- Chicago PMI Bounce Is Dead, Crashes Back Near 6 Year Lows
- China Deploys Artillery On "Sand Castles" In South China Sea
- Is The Oil Glut Real?
- "Welcome To The Contraction": Q1 GDP Drops By 0.7%, Corporate Profits Crash
- How Japan's Unemployment Rate Dropped Even As 280,000 People Lost Their Jobs
- Greece Slides Back Into Recession As Deposits Hit 11-Year Low
- Frontrunning: May 29
- Euronext Breaks: All Derivative, Currency Future Trading Halted
- China's Nauseating Volatility Continues, US Futures Flat Ahead Of Disastrous GDP Report