While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt
- China's Largest Manager Of Bad Debt On The Economy: "Grim And Complicated"
- David Stockman Blasts "America's Housing Fiasco Is On You, Alan Greenspan"
- Flood Of Students Demanding Loan Forgiveness Forces Administration Scramble
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months...
- In "Flash Boys," Michael Lewis Misses the Point -- Deliberately
- Chinese Police Forces To Carry Guns For First Time In Over 60 Years
- Here Comes The Next Great Rotation: Out Of Stocks And Into Bonds
- US Navy Makes Gas from Seawater
- Guest Post: Piketty's Gold?
- This Is The 7500 Square Foot Soho Loft That Just Sold For $27 Million
- The Rise Of The Fatty
- Unhappy Earth Day
- Second US Warship Enters Black Sea To "Promote Peace And Stability"
- The Political Poison of Vested Interests