While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
Zero Hedge Feed
- Herbalife First Soars Then Dumps After FTC Settlement Report Is Denied
- ObamaCare Isn't Working - These Five Charts Show Why
- On the Freddie Gray Case and Baltimore’s Path to Poverty
- Morgan Stanley Notices The Strange Thing Taking Place Off The Singapore Coast
- European Close Triggers Precious Metals Plunge
- The War On Cash Is A War On Your Freedom To Opt Out
- Marc Faber's "Worst Fear" Is Hillary Clinton Becoming President
- Despite Rising Market, "Smart Money" Sells For Record 17th Consecutive Week
- Because... Fun-Durr-Mentals
- Americans Bought The Most New Homes In 8 Years Just As The Median Price Hit...