While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
Zero Hedge Feed
- Is The American Dream Dead?
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 2)
- What Janet Yellen Could Say Tomorrow To Unleash A Market Surge
- Global Stocks Enter Bear Market
- "I Don't Trust Deutsche Bank" David Stockman Unleashes Truth Bomb: "When The Crunch Comes, Bank...
- "Jingle Mail" Makes Comeback In Canada As Underwater Borrowers Mail Keys Back To Banks
- Carnage Continues - Japanese Stocks Crash (Again) As Australia Enters Bear Market
- If It Looks Like A Recession, And Smells Like A Recession...
- Deutsche Bank Is Scared: "What Needs To Be Done" In Its Own Words
- America's Most Hated Man Martin Shkreli Sued Over Ol' Dirty Bastard Cartoons
- The Walking Dead: Something Is Rotten In The Banking System
- Nasdaq Volatility Spikes As "Exuberance Has Turned To Panic"
- Australia Admits Recent Stellar Job Numbers Were Cooked
- If Knowledge Is Power, Is It Also Wealth?
- Sweden Arrests 14 For Plotting To Attack Migrant House With Axes, Iron Pipes