While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Snowden's "Shocked" Girlfriend Takes Down Her Blog, Keeps Flickr Photos Online
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- America's Next Economic Bonanza: Bigger Butts
Zero Hedge Feed
- Barclays: "Equities Rushed To Price In The Reagan 1986 Tax Cuts Before Crashing In 1987"
- Senate Intel Committee Orders White House To Keep All Records For Russia Probe
- The 10 Biggest Leaks Of The Trump Presidency
- "Welcome To Democracy" SecDef Mattis Confirms Military Steadfast Amid White House Chaos
- NSC Official Fired For Criticizing Trump
- Russia: "The New American Leaders Are Repeating Obama's Mistakes"
- These Are Times Of General Corruption
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is...
- White House May Change Calculation Of US Trade Deficit, Boosting Trade War Odds
- A Chink of Light into London’s Gold Vaults