While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Muni Retirees Face 90% Loss Under Detroit's Pending "Free-Fall" Bankruptcy
- Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts
Zero Hedge Feed
- The Fed's Comfort Zone (In 1 Simple Chart)
- Apple Beats Top And Bottom Line, Repurchases Record $45 Billion In Stock In Fiscal 2014
- Will Our Private Savings Be Sacrificed To Pay Down The Public Debt?
- Stop Smokin The Import Crackâ¦
- Stocks Green Despite Big Blue; Greenback & Black Gold Red
- Santelli & Schiff: "A Messy Exit Is A Given... Ending QE Will Plunge US Into...
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish
- Houston, We Have A "Fracking" Problem
- Obama's Latest Speech About The Economic "Recovery" Results In Mass Audience Exodus
- Living The Grecovery Dream: Two Jobless Parents, Two Kids, One Cat All Living In A...
- Beware The Putrid Stream Of Terrified "Liquidity"
- "The Economic Outlook Keeps Getting Better And Better" Says Fed President Who Last Week Unveiled...
- The Artists' Road To Serfdom: The Commoditization Of Creative Content
- But, Stocks Are Cheap... Right?
- Why Chinese Growth Forecasts Just Crashed To A Paltry 3.9% - And Are Going Even...