While there are still many hours left in the day... Tuesday does not appear too terrific right now... another triple-digit range in the Dow and high-beta homebuilders at week's lows (down 3%)... news is few and far between but modest strength in JPY (and NKY -200 from its earlier highs) and chatter over SAC's liquidation is to blame for now (though yesterday's perfect 50% bounce suggested it was always short-lived)...
Finally news broke at around 1pm ET that the BoJ's REIT-buying program was approaching its limit and that seems to have coincided with a leg down in homebuilders (and the market)...
read full article blog comments powered by Disqus
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles - Zero Hedge
- Shuffle Rewind 26-30 Nov " Somewhere Over The Rainbow " ("IZ" Kamakawiwo?ole, 1993)
- Putin, Merkel Charged By Naked Female Protesters
- Larry Fink On Cyprus: "I Don't Really Care"
- Guest Post: US Power Grid Vulnerable To Just About Everything
- Snowden's "Shocked" Girlfriend Takes Down Her Blog, Keeps Flickr Photos Online
Zero Hedge Feed
- Two Union Workers In Spain Haven't Shown Up For Work In 15 Years
- The Italian Job: "How Did Things Go So Bad?"
- The Collapse Of Western Democracy
- The New Narrative For Earnings: Blame Brexit
- Driver In Fatal Self-Driving Tesla Crash Had Recently Posted Video Praising Car's Autopilot
- "Off The Grid" Indicators Reveal True State Of U.S. Economy
- What's The Car Preference Of Millennials? Bentley - Of Course
- Defending your liberty with a rifle.
- The Militarization Of The US Goes Beyond Police Departments"
- Judicial Watch Demands DOJ Inspector General Probe Into "Scandalous" Lynch-Clinton Meeting